The Law Office of Blair M. Johnson
The Law Office of Blair M. Johnson is committed to providing clients with quality service and dedicated legal advocacy. We serve a diverse clientele and have a broad range of experience. From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your matter, we will work with you to find solutions and meet your goals.
We understand that hiring an attorney can be intimidating for some people. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a friendly yet professional atmosphere in which to discuss their legal matters.
Blair M. Johnson has provided results-driven, trusted legal advocacy since 1980. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation or case evaluation. Our attorney can assist you with any of the following:
- Real estate: purchase and sale, residential and commercial, landlord/tenant, evictions, closings, and related matters
- Personal injury: motor vehicle accidents, car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents
- Business law: incorporations, contracts, transactions, vendor agreements, and related matters
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, health care directives, and other estate planning matters
- Probate and estate administration: probate, probate litigation, will contests, estate distribution and related issues
We have served local families for over three generations.
At the law office of Blair M. Johnson, our clients are loyal; their families continue to use our services in a wide variety of practice areas. The majority of our clients come to our office as referrals. We are respected and trusted in the Winter Garden community as a law firm that works to quickly resolve legal issues and secure optimal results for our clients.
We are attuned to the individual needs of our clients and will work to find the solution that works best for them. Whether you are facing a legal dispute or you need trusted legal guidance, we understand that the legal process can be confusing and complex. We will take the time to inform you of all of your rights and obligations and will inform you of all of your options and alternatives before making critical decisions in your matter.
Weekend, evening, and home visits available by appointment
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.